We are committed to complying with Republic Act 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
iBoxxed takes your privacy and the privacy of your data and personal information very seriously. We wanted to provide you with some information on our policy for how we collect, process, transmit and store your data and personal information and some of the ways we work to keep that data and personal information private and secure. Please review this Policy carefully.
You can visit the Platform and browse without having to provide personal details. However, you will be required to sign up for an account if you wish to use the Services.
The Personal Data We Collect From You
Personal Data means any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly, indirectly, and certainly identify an individual.
During the course of your use of the Platform and the provision of the Services, we may collect personal data from you, which includes but is not limited to: Identity data, such as your name, gender, profile picture, and date of birth; Contact data, such as billing address, delivery address, email address and phone numbers; Transaction data, such as details about orders and payments to and from you, and other details of products and Services that you have purchased or obtained through the Platform; Technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, international mobile equipment identity, device identifier, and other information and technology on the devices you use to access the Platform; Profile data, such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses; Usage data, such as information on how you use the Platform, products and Services or view any content on the Platform; Location data, such as when you capture and share your location with us in the form of photographs or videos and upload such content to the Platform; Marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
During the course of your use of the Platform and the provision of the Services, we may receive personal data from you in the following situations:
- When you create an account with us;
- When you apply for any of the Services or purchase any products available on the Platform;
- When you use any of the features or functions available on the Platform or Services;
- When you use the chat function on the Platform;
- When you participate in any activity or campaign on the Platform;
- When you log in to your account on the Platform or otherwise interact with us via an external service or application, such as Facebook or Google;
- When any other user of the Platform posts any comments on the content you have uploaded on the Platform or when you post any comments on other users’ content uploaded to the Platform;
- When a third-party lodges a complaint against you or the content you have posted on the Platform;
- When you interact with us offline, including when you interact with our outsourced customer service agents.
- You must only submit personal data which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of any changes to the personal data you have provided to us. We shall have the right to request for documentation to verify the personal data provided by you as part of our customer verification processes.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
The personal data we collect from you may be used by us, which include but are not limited to the following:
- To facilitate your use of the Services or access to the Platform;
- To respond to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- To process orders you submit through the Platform;
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform, sold by us. We may pass your personal information on to a third party (Delivery Driver) in order to make delivery of the product to you;
- To update you on the delivery of the products, sold through the Platform by us and for customer support purposes;
- To ascertain your identity for fraud detection purposes;
- To facilitate the takedown of prohibited and controlled items from our Platform;
- To administer your account (if any) with us;
- To audit the downloading of data from the Platform;
- To improve the layout or content of the pages of the Platform and customise them for users;
- To identify visitors on the Platform;
- To carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour;
- To provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
- To display your name, username or profile on the Platform;
- To process any complaints, feedback, enforcement action and take-down requests in relation to any content you have uploaded to the Platform;
- To send you marketing or promotional materials;
- We may also conduct automated decision-making processes in accordance with any of these purposes.
Rights of User
As a user you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent to the continued use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data;
- request erasure or blocking of your personal data;
- request correction of inaccurate or erroneous personal data, unless such request is vexatious or unreasonable;
- request for reasonable access to your personal data; and
- request indemnification for damages sustained due to such inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, or unauthorized use of personal data.
- If you want to withdraw your consent, or request for erasure or blocking of your personal data at any time, you may do so by contacting us at email@example.com.
Please note that if you exercise any of your rights set out above, we may not be in a position to continue to provide the Services to you or perform on any contract we have with you, and we will not be liable in the event that we do not continue to provide the Services to, or perform our contract with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.
Updating Your Personal Data
- It is important that the personal data you provide to us is accurate and complete for you to continue using the Site and for us to provide the Services. You are responsible for informing us of changes to your personal data, or in the event you believe that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
- You can update your personal data anytime by accessing your account on the Site.
Retention of Personal Data
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purposes for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for any legal or business purpose.
iBoxxed does not sell products for purchase by minors (which is to be determined based on the applicable law), nor does it intend to provide any of the Services or the use of the Platform to minors. We do not knowingly collect any personal data relating to minors.
We will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of the Services on the Site by yourself, users who act on your behalf or any unauthorised users. It is your responsibility to make your own informed decisions about the use of the Services on the Site and take necessary steps to prevent any misuse of the Services on the Site.
Right to Disclose Personal Data
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IBOXXED HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF IBOXXED HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST IBOXXED FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
Questions, Feedback, Concerns, Suggestions or Complaints
- If you have any questions on personal data protection or data privacy, please refer to our list of frequently asked questions.
- If your question is not covered in our FAQs, or if you have any feedback, concerns, suggestions or complaints in relation to personal data, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.